PicoSure Skin Rejuvenation

We can help you look younger with PicoSure® skin rejuvenation. This laser treatment makes the signs of aging disappear by reducing the wrinkles around your eyes and mouth.

PicoSure Skin Rejuvenation FAQ

What is PicoSure skin rejuvenation?

PicoSure is a fractional laser that treats skin affected by wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots, sun damage, and scars. It penetrates cells in ultra-short pulses that last just a trillionth of a second. The laser sends a shockwave to stimulate growth of collagen and elastin, natural compounds that give your skin a springy, youthful look. The highest intensity portion of the laser wavelength affects just 10% of your skin; the other 90% benefits from a lower level wavelength that promotes better texture and appearance. It’s FDA-approved and noninvasive, meaning you’ll experience no damage to your skin.

Who is a good candidate for PicoSure?

The PicoSure laser works on all skin types, and helps make certain skin issues fade or disappear, including freckles, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. People with acne scars or significant sun damage also benefit from PicoSure laser treatments. Originally designed for tattoo removal, the PicoSure has wondrous anti-aging effects. It changes the appearance and texture of older skin. And unlike surgical facelifts, which have a long recovery time, PicoSure treatments require only minimal post-procedure downtime.

What should I expect at a session?

A session lasts about 15 minutes and may cause a little discomfort. It produces a stinging sensation that is usually tolerable, but Dr. Surti will discuss what you should expect and whether you want a mild numbing cream before undergoing treatment. Once the treatment is complete, you’ll be sent home and required to wear sunscreen to protect the treated skin.

You may experience reddened skin and some tenderness for the first 1 to 2 days following treatment. The redness fades relatively quickly, however, and you’ll experience no swelling. Note that you should limit sun exposure for the 4 weeks before and 4 weeks after your treatment.

How many sessions are required?

Some patients see results after only one treatment, but many require 2-5 sessions. Ultimately, the number of treatments you need depends on your skin issue, the size of the treatment area, and your desired results. Dr. Surti will assess your needs and discuss the scope of your treatment before it begins.

PicoSure Care Instructions:

Preparation Instructions

What to Expect

Post PicoSure Care Instructions

Ask Us

Feel free to email us regarding any scheduling someone from our staff will contact you within 24-48 hours.

Please enter your name.
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter a valid phone number.
Please enter a message.

Follow Us


Monday 8am - 5pm
Tuesday 8am - 5pm
Wednesday 8am - 5pm
Thursday 8am - 5pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Select Language